Join us for a FREE eclectic music and food event that spans the Hwy 49/Hwy J corridor!
17 venues will provide an entourage of music and food July 15 & 16.
Four locations will kick off the event Friday, July 15, starting at 5pm. Stop in at Little Wolf Gallery to hear 2 Man Group. There are several 7pm otions including Millstone to hear Big Dog Murphy, Odin & Freja’s in Scandinavia will host Rich Travis-Dairyland’s Finest String Band, Schmidt’s Corners has Troy Allen’s Copperhead Country and Thirsty Perch hosts Dammit Jim. 8pm, finish off the night at 8 Silver Lake Lanes with Hijinx.
Saturday’s music begins at 9 a.m. and continues throughout the day at 12 additional venues.
Our aim is to bring people into our local businesses. Everyone attending will get a punch card and have the opportunity to win prizes. The card will list each venue and location. Your card will get stamped when you make a purchase at the venue. This can be anytime throughout the day. Visits to the venues do not need to happen during the time the music is playing!
1 or more stamps – $20 in Chamber Bucks (10 winners)
6 or more stamps – $50 in Chamber Bucks (2 winners)
7 stamps – Taste & Tunes T-Shirt on the spot!
11 or more stamps – $100 in Chamber Bucks (1 winner)
14 or more stamps – Eligible for drawing gift basket drawing, which includes gifts from each venue. The estimated value is more than $300.
Schedule of Events
- 5pm – Little Wolf Gallery – 2 Man Group
- 7pm – Millstone of Iola Mills – Big Dog Murphy
- 7pm – Odin & Freja’s in Scandinavia – Rich Travis-Dairyland’s Finest String Band
- 7pm – Schmidt’s Corners – Troy Allen’s Copperhead Country
- 7pm – Thirsty Perch – Dammit Jim
- 8 pm – Silver Lake Lanes – Hijinx
- 9 am – Trout Bum Bakery – Casey & Emmit Danielson
- 9am – ScandiHus – Jon Grove
- 11 am – Sentry Foods – Thomas Dijkstra
- Noon – Subway – Thomas Dijkstra
- Noon – Mark McCoy’s Flat Tracker Tap – Dig Deep
- Noon – Iola Historical Society – Chris Skinner
- 1 pm – Crystal Cafe – Jim King
- 2 pm– Lessons From the Art – Students from Lessons From the Art
- 3 pm – 10LA Corner Bar – Beautiful Dreamers
- 4 pm – Odin & Freja’s – Rich Travis-Dairyland’s Finest String Band
- 7pm – Iola Pines Campground – Pat Wiley
- 7 pm – Millstone – Bowen, Bestul & Kramden
- 7 pm – Odin & Freja’s – Rich Travis-Dairyland’s Finest String Band
- 7 pm – Thirsty Perch – Cody Earl