Join us for a FREE eclectic music and food event that spans the Hwy 49/Hwy J corridor!
16 venues will provide an entourage of music and food July 16 & 17.
Four locations will kick off the event Friday, July 16, starting at 7pm. Stop in at Iola Pines Campground to hear Jeff Sachs or stop at the Millstone to hear Pearl Street. At 8 p.m. Silver Lake Lanes will host Pearl Street. Finish off the night at Iron with Troy Allen’s Copperhead Country, starting at 9pm
Saturday’s music begins at 9 a.m. and continues throughout the day at 12 additional venues.
Our aim is to bring people into our local businesses. Everyone attending will get a punch card and have the opportunity to win prizes. The card will list each venue and location. Your card will get stamped when you make a purchase at the venue. This can be anytime throughout the day. Visits to the venues do not need to happen during the time the music is playing!
1 or more stamps – $20 in Chamber Bucks (10 winners)
6 or more stamps – $50 in Chamber Bucks (2 winners)
7 stamps – Taste & Tunes T-Shirt on the spot!
11 or more stamps – $100 in Chamber Bucks (1 winner)
14 or more stamps – Eligible for drawing gift basket drawing, which includes gifts from each venue. The estimated value is more than $300.
Schedule of Events
- 7 pm – Iola Pines Campground – Jeff Sachs
- 7pm – Millstone of Iola Mills – Pearl Street
- 8 pm – Silver Lake Lanes – Bob and Misty Tucker & Friends
- 9 pm – Iron Grille – Troy Allen’s Copperhead Country
- 9 am – Trout Bum Bakery – Grandpa Beard
- 10 am – A Taste of Elegance –
- 10:30 am – TooDars – Janet Pagel
- 11 am – Sentry Foods –
- Noon – Subway –
- 12:30pm – Iola Historical Society – Pat Wiley
- 1 pm – ScandiHus – Deshia Melby
- 2 pm– Crystal Café – Dani Lee
- 4 pm – Lessons From the Art – 7th Fretters
- 6 pm – JD’s Corner Bar
- 7 pm – Millstone – Gray Catz
- 7 pm – Schmidt’s Corners – Damn it Jim
- 8 pm – Thirsty Perch – Soul Whiskey